bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Hello ladies x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Well Hello ladies x Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello ladies x   Well Hello ladies x Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07 2010, 18:26

Hiya Ladies, well how the devil are you all??

Hope everyone had a nice chritsmas and new year, all was good here, my fave time of year! and it was really nice despite lack of money to buy loads of expensive prezzies it was still nice! im gonna be much better prepared for this christmas (she says lol) so i dont have the same stress that ive had christmas just gone and i am gonna be able to buy my kiddies what they want and more!

Well a few things havent happened here since i was last on here, we moved house in May last year to Bridgwater in Somerset from paignton in devon, hence why ive dropped the Torbay off my name as i dont live their any more lol got a lovely 3 bed house now, council too so no stupid private rents to pay!

Stephanie my eldest is 16 in March and is engaged, yes you read that right shes engaged, cant say i was happy to be honest as she and her fiance are very young but i couldnt really say NO as they would have done it anyway so better for them to have my blessing i suppose, had a bit of a panic when she told me they had been having unprotected sex so it was off to the docs for the morning after pill and fortunatly all was good so shes now on the pill! shes sent her forms off for college and she leaves school on May 27th, madness my baby is nearly ready to start he own life!

Alls good with Stephen and Gemma they have both settled in well at their new schools and have made lots of new freinds and love living here.

Leo was TWO on the 28th december, can you believe that my baby boy is two! hes a proper little character and still fills my day with happiness and cheeky smiles, love him lol, hes coming on in leaps and bounds, his speech is great and hes too clever he keeps opening all the child gates grrr! gonna start taking him to playgroup next week as i tried it when we moved here but took and instant dislike but i suppose everything needs a second chance so we will see.

Me well im on the usually road to being a yummy mummy, same as every year but i want to do it this year as im 35 in april and they do say its harder too loose once your past 35 and i find it hard already lol so am really gonna give it my best shot, only started monday so we will see what happens.

Anway looking forward to hearing whats happening in your lives.

love and hugs to all

Di xxx
Back to top Go down

Well Hello ladies x
Page 1 of 1