bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31 2008, 14:23

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WOT IS IT WIV KIDS HEY??????

HAD A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY BUT TODAY THEY WOKE UP GRUMPY/MAD/TEASY/ARGUMENTATIVE
YOU NAME IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JUST HAD TO TAKE YOUNGEST TO ASTHMA CLINIC OTHER 2 SAT IN WAITING ROOM ACTING LIKE PRATS.....

SOPHIE (13) DIDNT EVEN BRUSH HER HAIR B4 WE CAME OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD HER SHE WOULD HAVE TO STAY IN THE CAR COS SHE WUD EMBARRASS ME..... SHE JUST SAID "WELL I ONLY JUST GOT UP"

BLOODY TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL ON NXT WEEK AND BAC TO SKOOL

BUT THE OTHER 2 R KICKIN OFF NOW WE R HOME...... ITS BECAUSWE I HAVE SWITCHED ON MY LAPTOP

BLOODY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31 2008, 16:01

ohhhhhhh hun typical kids hey.......well mine are being little angels so far but i know that wont last just like waiting for a bomb to explode...................ROLL ON NEXT TUESDAY lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31 2008, 16:20

afternoon all, Typical kids that Tracey they'd soon change if it was the other way round and it was you embarresing them lol, my kids dont break up untill this friday for two weeks.

Ive been out this morning went to the cafe i used to work at before having leo so they could see how he was growing then meet hubby and went to another cafe for another coffee, went to the natwest to pic up an application form to open leos trust fund account and then came home, got to go out in 20 mins to fetch Gemma from school

xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31 2008, 22:31

typical !!

always when your doing something to grr

and ....no dont roll on next tues for me ..... thats my operation day :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1